Building Permits

The Town of Fremont is zoned and building permits are required.

If the property in question is within 1000 feet of a lake or within 300 feet of a stream, a Land Use Permit must be obtained first from the Waupaca County Zoning Office. Contact the Zoning Office at (715) 258-6255 or get additional information at the County website.

A building permit for the Town of Fremont may be obtained from Richard Eiberger, Building Inspector.  He can be reached at (920) 667-4284 or e-mail [email protected] for an appointment.

Town of Fremont Building Inspections Fee Schedule